Read news reports from various media sources about Fabulous Friends for Africa.
- Fabulous Friends for Africa Valentine’s Dance to fill the Factory! We are thrilled to have been featured in The Tennessean! Click here to read the story about the Fabulous Friends dance, how it got started and how far it's come.
- Thank You for Dancing Health & Wellness Feb 2012 Click here to read the article.
- Southern Exposure Magazine has a wonderful article about the Fabulous Friends for Africa! Click here to view.
- And another great posting about the 2011 Dance on FranklinIS
- Just in from Brentwood Online
- The 2010 Valentines Party raised over $65,000 for African Leadership! Pictured at right are some of the Fabulous Friends for Africa with one of the great Silent Auction items donated.
- Follow Us! We are on Facebook, Blogger and
YouTube. Click an icon below to view our pages! Be sure to
"Follow" or "Like" us for email updates of the next Valentine
- Five Friends use 50th birthday as fundraiser for African Women (PDF Acrobat Reader required for viewing) The Tennessean - 2007
- Friends Aim
High with Benefit for Africa
Proceeds will help orphans and schools
Article from the Tennessean, February 11, 2009
About a year ago, five friends wanted to get together to celebrate their 50th birthdays. With their birthdays being close to Valentine's Day, the women — Terrie Hill, Jane Caroll, Susan Davis, Betty Cope and Julie Hawley — decided to celebrate with a couple of other close friends and turn it into a Valentine's Day dance party. (Click Here to Read More)
- Fabulous Friends for Africa plan Valentine dance to fund
Article From The Williamson-Herald, 2/12/2009
Couples will be spending their Valentine’s Day cutting a rug while helping people in African nations as part of the second Fabulous Friends for Africa Valentine’s Day Dance. (Click Here to Read More)
Do you have photos from the Valentine's Day Dance Parties? Send them to firstname.lastname@example.org to be included in our photo gallery.